ERP Software Development
An Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software or system development helps organizations better manage their resources. The most vital aim to be achieved through ERP software is to integrate back office business processes and facilitating the information flow within an organization to take data-driven decisions. So enterprise resources planning software / system collects data from various levels of an organization and organizes it for business activities across departments. With a dedicated enterprise resource planning software / system development, an organization can standardize and automate its processes to achieve high level of efficiency in its operations. The ERP system ensures that all employees in an organization are working with the same data and watching the same key-performance indicators.
Globalsoft1 has been developing a wide range of enterprise solutions for diverse industry verticals. The company is backed by more than a decade of IT infrastructure development and management expertise and is also capable in dedicated enterprise resource planning software development for industry specific requirements.
At Globalsoft1, our experts know that an ERP software development depends upon the specific processes an organization wants to improve and also on whether the organization sells products or services.
Organizations engaged in selling products need ERP to address their manufacturing, supply-chain and distribution functions while organizations engaged in selling services need ERP to support their service-level agreements, field services and various sales-operations.
The ERP application development and deployment prove to be useful when all its modules are loosely coupled and easily integrated with other systems of software already available in an organization. Here are the key modules of an ERP system that every organization need:
The Key Modules in ERP Software
It collects financial data and generates reports based on it. These reports include ledgers, trial balance data, overall balance sheets and quarterly financial statements.
It collects date and generates reports based on it. These reports include recruitments of employees, performance reviews, training and professional development, mediation and exit interviews.
This module generates data based reports about non-capitalized assets and stock.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
This part of an ERP system generates reports about materials, and finances as they keep moving from supplier to manufacturers to wholesaler to retailer to consumer.
The impact of ERP software isn’t limited to a specific industry. There are a number of industries which have implemented or are looking for dedicated ERP software, systems and solutions.
Whether you’re a healthcare institution bursting at the seams or a diamond merchant that needs to smooth out its business processes, the impact of ERP software on your business or organization is clearly perceptible. Here are few examples of industries that are nowadays looking for ERP software.
A solid ERP solution is a ‘must-have’ tool for the businesses in the construction industry as they have to deal with a variety of materials, inventories, equipment-rentals, trades & traders, cost-control, and other critical parties, processes, and procedures. With an ERP system, all the operations in a construction company can be streamlined and automated to make smoother execution of the work-flow.
Benefits ERP can introduce to Construction Industry
- Handling various business aspects and equipping managers to better control projects
- Removing inefficiencies caused by paper-based, manual processes
- Capturing business data electronically, storing it centrally and controlling accesses
- Managing projects comprising multilevel work breakdown, resources and schedules
- Emerging as a single place to manage all projects, accounting, sales, marketing, tenders, site management etc.
Automobile and automotive companies pursue fast-paced work processes to stay in the competition. Of course, they need a system that can take care of everything these companies do and of everyone, who is their employee, customer and partner. This is why automobile and automotive companies heavily rely on ERP systems to thrive and success in the global economy. A dedicatedly designed ERP system for companies in automobile / automotive industry increases flexibility and scalability. It also accelerates deployment, business continuity, and usability.
Benefits ERP can introduce to Automobile Industry
- Reducing costs of quality by ensuring that a company is following an effective QA and management system
- Enhancing collaboration and communication by providing capabilities of manipulating and sharing data in real time
- Comprehensive analytics through producing multiple reports from income reports, statements of expenses and key performance indicators
- Improved productivity
- Better customer support
- Optimized production and inventory management
An ERP system for diamond industry helps businesses never let customers go back empty handed. If a customer comes to a diamond merchant for a diamond of particular size or cut, the ERP helps in arranging the product. In this way, you never disappoint customers as the ERP knows better and suggests the best options for a diamond available in the market.
Benefits ERP can introduce to Diamond Industry
- Keeping an eye on inventory level so that no customer going back empty handed
- Managing quantity as per products sell faster and then maintaining stocks.
- Delivering desired satisfaction, as you always know what most of the customers are looking for
- Saving huge time / money as processes are automated by lessening actions taken physically by humans
For the businesses in Jewelry industry, an ERP system is really a great asset as it provides excellent support in manufacturing, wholesaling, and retailing processes. The ERP would be able to handle an ample amount of transactional data, which is naturally generated as per the nature of jewelry business.
Benefits ERP can introduce to Jewelry Industry
- Retrieving information in minimum steps required; easy in use and a user friendly application
- Giving possible corrections in transactional entries
- Saving valuable time
- Providing better ways of billing and receipt formats for the client
- Taking care of inventory management
- Tracking of data through strategical management
- Delivering better operational performance
- Reporting improved
Healthcare industry has a unique place among industries. An ERP system is the great support for everything / everyone in a healthcare institution; from regulation to cost, to patients’ record, to staff, to medication. The ERP system can take care of patients, payroll, supplies and control, compliances and a lot more…
Benefits ERP can introduce to Healthcare Industry
- Streamlining healthcare processes and procedures
- Providing highly secure remote access to patients' databases
- Reducing running cotes in order to increase profitability
- Improving patient-care and powering to survive in competition with other healthcare services providers
- Utilizing effectual search facilities
- Taking benefits of simple, concentrated backup options.
There are so many aspects that move together to make the offerings of a hospitality business successful. If one of them is not responding in the requisite manner, things may fall apart and in turn, customers / guests will be dissatisfied. An ERP system can help businesses in hospitality industry automate a lot of their processes, save time and reduce stress.
Benefits ERP can introduce to Hospitality Industry
- Maintaining guest history that helps staff better manage customers and increase the rate of retention.
- Replying to inquires like real time availability of rooms, check-ins/checkouts, charges, etc.
- Providing way to keep a close eye through a single dashboard on all the ongoing processes . Easy for managers.
- Consisting easy to use modules that simplify all complexities
For more information related to our ERP software development services and solutions, please drop your enquiry on [email protected]. We are working round the clock to help our clients with suitable solutions.